Apply for HPS Employment Online
Employment opportunities are posted in our online application system through TalentED Recruit & Hire. Click on the link in the right-hand column to access the online system.
Applications must be submitted through the online system.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you close your browser before receiving a confirmation screen at the end of each section, all data entered since the time of your last confirmation will be lost.
What you will need to apply for a position using the online application system: The application contains several pages and will take approximately 30 to 45 minutes to complete on your initial visit. You will have a chance to review and make changes before submitting the application.
Before you begin, be prepared with the following information:
- User Name and Password: This will be created on your initial visit. Record and protect this information for future use. Your user name and password will be needed each time you enter the system. Once this is set up, you will be able to apply for a position in any school district that uses TalentED Recruit & Hire.
- Email Address: This will be used for future correspondence. If you do not have an email address, you can create a free one from one of several providers. Some popular ones are Google Mail, Yahoo Mail, and Hotmail.
- Social Security Number: This will be used for background checks and payroll purposes.
- References (at least 3, except for substitutes): Include their current address, phone number, and email address. This information may be used to verify your employability.
- Work History: Please provide complete information on previous work history. This information may be used to verify your employment history and employability.
- Bookmark this Page: For your convenience, you may wish to bookmark the HPS TalentED Recruit & Hire homepage. This will enable you to follow-up on your application or apply for other positions.
When you are ready, please click on the link in the right-hand column to access the online application system. If you require special accommodations, please contact Human Resources.
*Equal Opportunity Agency