Middle School Announcements
HOLDREGE MIDDLE SCHOOL
Monday, March 16th, 2020
Lunch Today: Sloppy Joe or French Toast Sticks & Sausage
Lunch Tomorrow: Macaroni & Cheese or Crispy Chicken Sandwich
Happy Birthday: Alexia Thomas, Jonah Anderson, and Jesse Lamer
365 Days of Wonder: In this world, one needs to be a little too good in order to be good enough.
* Calling any 5th & 6th graders interested in going to Washington DC! We will be having an informational meeting on Sunday evening March 15 here at the middle school at 6:30pm! There will be lots of information so please bring your parents to the meeting!
* All Lids & Carton Codes are to be in the office by March 27th. . Make sure your first & last names are on your bags. Winners will be announced the first week of April.
* Students participating in the Battle of the Books need to have ALL books and projects done and turned in to Mrs. Hartzog by March 19th.
*The last day for 3D Printing will be on March 16th.
* The last day for battle of the books will be on March 18th.
* Next week is the last week for running club.
* Track sign up, meeting and practice for 7th and 8th graders will be on Monday, March 23rd.
Mondays: Cooking Club (3/16), 3D printing (Mondays 3:30-4:15, last day March 16th)
Tuesdays: Card Club (Every Tuesday), Running Club
Wednesdays: Battle of the Books- 3:30-4:15(Every Wednesday), Pokémon Club- 3:45-4:15(Every Wednesday)
Thursday: Chess Club 3:35-4:30(Every Thursday), Rock Painting Club (3/19), Craft Club, Running Club